Experience INDIBA Activ for yourself
Interested in scheduling a demo? Please fill out this brief form and one of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible to schedule a time.
A demo with INDIBA includes:
- Introduction to your Indiba U.S. Support team
- Overview of the benefits Indiba provides to your patients
- Indiba 448 kHz Capacitive/Resistive Electric Transfer (CRET) Technology. What is it, and how is it used?
- Practical session, Hands on instruction. Our clinical staff will first demonstrate, then assist with specific treatments on your staff and patients. (No time limit).
- Short financial overview, issuance of quotes. Explanation of how the evaluation and purchasing process proceeds from here.