Ana Muñoz (Spain) covers a very important subject in the training and athletic maintenance of the horse: fatigue. Due to the principle of supercompensation, training involves fatigue to improve performance, and maintaining a balance between training load and recovery period during the competition season is essential to avoid musculoskeletal disorders and overreaching in the equine athlete. More over, the application of radiofrequency can accelerate recovery and reduce the risk of overreaching.
Why should you join this webinar:
Learn to differentiate the basic concepts in equine training: overreaching and overtraining
Causes of fatigue in horses, described by an expert in the field.
What techniques can be used to reduce post-exercise fatigue in the sport horse?
How can INDIBA be used to accelerate recovery and in improving performance?
This webinar is free and directed to equine veterinary and animal physiotherapy professionals.
Ana Muñoz Jurado, DVM
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine
- Professor at the Department of Animal Medicine and Surgery at the University of Córdoba
- Deputy Director of the Center for Equine Sports Medicine of this same University and responsible for the area of physical fitness assessment, diagnosis of performance loss and performance enhancement.
- Professor of the Master of Equine Sports Medicine at the University of Córdoba.
- Researcher in charge of the AGR-111 group, Equine Sports Medicine.
- Reviewer and editor of various specialized and research journals