Don’t Wait: New Offerings for your Reopening
Our world has been subjected to unprecedented change and we know that many of you might be navigating a lot of uncertainty and doubt.
INDIBA clients have highlighted to us their challenges in attracting and engaging with patients at this time, alongside the challenges reopening of their centers. This is why INDIBA is bringing to you a series of new innovative solutions – We hope to empower your practice with new offerings to allow you to best engage with your patients.
Facial creams within the PROIONIC® creams range
- Light Cream: Regulates pH and controls sebum levels, which balances the skin microbiome, making it ideal for acne and seborrheic treatments.
- Sensitive Cream: Ideal for sensitive, low phototype, atopic skin, and acute dermatological processes such as dermatitis or hypersensitivity reactions. Relieves discomfort and reduces erythema.
- Cannabidiol Cream: Delivers pure CBD for a calming and soothing effect over inflamed and sore skin, and a nourishing effect to promote the recovery of damaged skin.
- Whitening Cream: Maintains the balance of melanin production, helping to prevent the reappearance of hyperpigmentation after treatments. It reduces and regulates skin tone and is ideal for melasma and treatment or prevention of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Anti-aging Cream: Improves texture, hydration, and elasticity of aging skin.
Four key reasons why you should offer the new facial creams:
- Differentiation from other businesses with standard treatments, maximizing the INDIBA® experience for all patients.
- Double benefit: traditional INDIBA® facial treatment + tailored treatment with specific ingredients for any skin type.
- High personalized treatments for your patients. you can treat patients with any type of sensitive or atopic skin and increase loyalty thanks to personalized treatments focused on their needs.
- Higher product portfolio. You can increase your business by offering a wider variety of treatments.
A specialized cream for all post-surgery and post-aggressive treatments where sterility is a must.
- Post-surgery care: Offer a holistic patient care experience immediately after surgery or as a post-surgery care journey; helping to soften recent scars, reduce pain and speed up the patient’s recovery.
- Post-aggressive treatments: Suitable for skin regeneration treatments after aggressive procedures like laser, fractional CO2, dermabrasion, peeling, liposuction, etc.
- Damaged skin: For the treatment of wounds, burns and damaged skin.
- Patients with special requirements: Diabetics, immunosuppressed patients, post-treatment with chemo or radiotherapy: Provide them with a controlled treatment environment based on their specific requirements.
For more information on these products, please send us your details below and one of our product specialists will get in touch with you.