The project “Women want to feel good during menopause” is designed to inform and educate physiotherapists on how menopause affects all women in this stage of their lives—and how INDIBA radiofrequency technology is beneficial in reducing their symptomatology and improving their quality of life.
If you are a physiotherapist specializing in pelvic floor and obstetrics, and you are curious about MENOPAUSE, this may be the webinar you have been waiting for!
Why should you join this webinar?
- What is menopause?
- How women can be affected by menopause. Signs and symptoms.
- Understand INDIBA’s technology is and why it has so many benefits for treating menopause.
WATCH ON DEMAND
Physiotherapist & International Indiba trainer
- Master in Pediatric Physiotherapy (UIC) 2015.
- Graduated from the International University of Catalonia in 2014.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy through RAP Barcelona in 2016.
- Expert course in Physiosexology in 2017 with Laura Pastor and in Hypopressive Abdominal Gymnastics (G.A.H I and G.A.H II) with Prof. Marcel Caufriez in 2018.
- Worked as a physiotherapist 2015 to 2019 in Wunder Training, specializing in the pelvic floor during the last 4 and in the pediatric home environment from 2016 to 2017 in different centres. (Fisioderm – Centre Can Pau).