A 448 kHz current has proven to have frequency related effects when applied at a very low output power without thermal effect. This allows its use in acute conditions and has proven to:
- Increase stem cell replication
- Inhibit fat deposit (preadipocytes)
If you are an INDIBA® customer and want to learn more about the application of 448 kHz subthermal technology, sign up for our webinar!
Why should you join this webinar?
- Learn a different way to use INDIBA® where other radiofrequencies are contraindicated
- Increase the application range of subthermia for acute conditions.
- Subthermia as a promotor of regeneration treatments
WATCH IT NOW
Dr Marc-Ignasi Corral-Baqués
- PhD in Basic Medical Sciences (Rovira i Virgili University, Tarragona, Spain)
- Diploma on Advanced Studies D.E.A. (Rovira i Virgili University, Tarragona, Spain)
- Master on Medical and Surgical Lasers (Rovira i Virgili University, Tarragona, Spain)
- Diploma of Medical Lasers (Barcelona University)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Autonomous University of Barcelona)