As veterinarians, we often forget about the importance of preparing the horse for competition. The highly competitive levels in sports and the great demand that these imply on the horses require sophisticated techniques that allow maintaining the optimal athletic condition of the animal. These techniques must also guarantee the well-being and healthy maintenance of the horse.
David Argüelles and Alicia Pradillo, both veterinarians and specialists in equine sports, will tell us how they use INDIBA to achieve these goals and the benefits they obtain from 448 kHz radiofrequency therapy used on healthy horses to improve their athletic conditions.
Why should you join this webinar:
Learn about INDIBA’s applications in the maintenance of sports horses
See the benefits of INDIBA in the sport horse from real case experiences
Use of INDIBA during competition
This webinar is free and directed to equine veterinary and animal physiotherapy professionals.
David Argüelles, DVM
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Licensed as Supervisor of Nuclear Medicine Facilities -UPC
- Equine Surgery Specialist
- Resident of the American College of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation-ACVSMR
- Distinguished Professor and Researcher of the Veterinary Hospital of the University of Cordoba
Alicia Pradillo, DVM
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine
- Equine Performance Conditioning Specialist
- Master in High Sports Performance
- Equine physical trainer
“Without a happy, healthy and fit horse, there is no sport”