This project called “How to best manage Postpartum care? Women need effective treatment” is designed to inform or educate physiotherapists on how INDIBA radio frequency technology can be beneficial in treating any woman who comes to their practice during the post-partum period.
If you are a physiotherapist specializing in pelvic floor and obstetrics, and you are curious about INDIBA, this may be the webinar you have been waiting for!
Why should you join this webinar
- Understand in depth what postpartum is.
- To remember those pathologies that can be suffered during and after childbirth.
- Know what INDIBA technology is and why it has so many benefits in postpartum treatment.
- See the reality of postpartum treatments with INDIBA radiofrequency with real clinical cases with before and after photos.
Physiotherapist & International Indiba trainer
- Master in Pediatric Physiotherapy (UIC) 2015.
- Graduated from the International University of Catalonia in 2014.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy through RAP Barcelona in 2016.
- Expert course in Physiosexology in 2017 with Laura Pastor and in Hypopressive Abdominal Gymnastics (G.A.H I and G.A.H II) with Prof. Marcel Caufriez in 2018.
- Worked as a physiotherapist 2015 to 2019 in Wunder Training, specializing in the pelvic floor during the last 4 and in the pediatric home environment from 2016 to 2017 in different centres. (Fisioderm – Centre Can Pau).