INDIBA’s Elite NS is a one stop solution for the most in demand aesthetic medicine treatments, as well as cosmetic gynaecology and hair treatments. Join our upcoming webinar to discover how the Elite NS can help grow your practice.
Thursday April 29th
Webinar language: English
- Dr. Amira Ayari. Medical Trainer, Global Medical.
- Dr. Nicole Burton. Aesthetic Manager, INDIBA.
Dr. Amira Ayari
- Degree in medicine. University of Monastir. Tunisia
- Experience in the public field of general medicine in Tunisia and Hamad medical corporation Qatar
- in 2020, I joined Global medical company Qatar as medical trainer
- Currently I develop the position of product specialist: machines sales and training leading the training department of global medical company Qatar
Dr. Nicole Denise Burton
- Degree in Medicine. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Postgraduate in Aesthetic Medicine. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Master in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine. Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Experience in the public and private field of aesthetic medicine and advanced wound healing.
- In 2018 I joined INDIBA as Aesthetics International Trainer.
- Currently I develop the function of Aesthetic Training Manager leading the training department of INDIBA Deep Care and INDIBA Deep Beauty.