Polly Hutson and Hannah Ashton are both equine physiotherapist that use the VET905, INDIBA’s device for horses, on a daily basis and therefore have good experience on the practical side of INDIBA.
Science and investigation is an important support for our technology, but at the end of the day, what you want to know if this will work in your patients and if it will improve your practice. Well, here is your chance to hear how this technology works in real life.
Why should you watch this webinar?
- Hear first-hand from professionals like you on how they use this technology and how it is positively affecting their practice.
- Send questions to the speakers about any practical questions you may have, weather you are and INDIBA user already or are considering becoming a user.
If you would like to ask a question to the speakers, please contact us.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy The University of the West of England
- MSc Sports Physiotherapy University College London
- Category A ACPAT member
- Dip A Phys, MIAAT,
- BSc (hons) Animal Science
- AnimalTherapy Magazine Editor