Scientific research behind the Radiofrequency technology and the specific frequency 448Khz. Studies and results of the use of this frequency on the tissues and the scientific evidence supporting the biostimulating effects of INDIBA.
Get to know first-hand the experience of Dr. Ubeda, Head of the Research Department of the Ramón y Cajal Hospital, principal investigator of the 448 KHz frequency and its effects at the cellular level.
Why should you join this webinar?
- Know what studies there are to date on the cellular effect of RF at the 448kHz frequency.
- Ask the researcher directly the doubts you have about the technology.
Dr. Alejandro Úbeda
- Doctor in Biology with postdoctoral training in Biophysics at the US Environmental Protection Agency
- Head of the Bioelectromagnetic Section of the Research Department of the Ramón y Cajal Hospital in Madrid
- Member of the Board of Directors of the European BioElectromagnetics
- Association Member of the board of directors of the Spanish Society of Radiological Protection